Our goal at The Doctor is In is to provide quality care and a positive experience at every visit. To help us achieve this goal, we ask for your cooperation with the following:
- To save time complete our Patient Registration Form by either creating an account on our Patient Portal or downloading the forms on our website.
- Plan to arrive fifteen minutes before your scheduled appointment time to enable your electronic health record to be created.
- Bring photo identification, your insurance card(s) and co-payment if required.
- Bring a list of all current prescriptions, over the counter medications and any supplements you are taking.
- Bring a copy of your Living Will and Medical Power of Attorney if you have these documents. If you have a caregiver, please bring that person’s name, address, and phone number.
- If you have to reschedule an appointment for any reason, please call the office at least 24 hours in advance.