Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
Dr. Perez-Steele completed a combined residency in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics at the University of Medicine and Dentistry in Newark, NJ. A medical graduate of the Dominican Republic, Dr. Perez-Steele has been practicing primary care medicine in the state of New Jersey since June of 2000. She is an active member of the American Academy of Pediatrics and the American College of Physicians.
Dr. Perez-Steele sees patients in our Clinton Office.
- Internal Medicine
- Universidad Federico Henriques y Carvajal Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Transitional Year Resident, St. Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston, NJ
- Resident Department of Pediatrics and Internal Medicine, University of Medicine and Dentistry of NJ
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Diplomate, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Active member of the American College of Physicians