Trained professionals at The Doctor Is In perform a full range of Occupational Medical Services including physicals, workers compensation, and drug testing. Shorter waiting times, continuity of care, and prompt return-to-work reduce company costs and insurance premiums. Each of our offices is equipped with x-ray, laboratory, and dedicated specimen collection facilities for drug testing.
- Extended hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Three convenient locations in Hunterdon and Warren counties.
Scope of Services
- Treatment of work related injuries and illnesses
- Pre-employment and Screening Physicals tailored to meet your company’s need
- Fitness for Duty Evaluations
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Physicals
- Drug Testing
- Breath Alcohol (BAT) Testing
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) Services
- Vaccination and Travel Immunization Programs
- On-Site Screening and Testing Services
- Health and Safety Evaluations of your workplace
- Respirator Clearance
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Cost effective care — Our fees are lower than those of most hospital emergency rooms.
- Aggressive return-to-work philosophy
- Continuity of care
- Timely turnaround on drug screen and medical reports/status
- Claims submitted directly to your Workers Compensation insurance carrier upon request.
- Management of specialist referrals.
- Knowledge of OSHA and DOT regulation
Contact our office with any questions or to arrange a tour of our facilities.